At Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf, we are proud to offer a variety of living options for our residents, including independent living and assisted living . Programs and services are tailored to the unique needs of our residents. Resident care aides, medication technicians and our entire team provide loving and dependable care in a warm and comfortable setting. We understand the opportunities and difficulties that can be involved with a transition to assisted living, and we’re dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized attention to our residents and families from the beginning.
Experienced and Certified Healthcare Professionals
To ensure exceptional care for our residents, we have an on-site Health and Wellness Director, resident care aides and medication technicians. Our care team is available 24/7, to ensure that our residents get the care they need. We are happy to help with aspects of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and taking medications.
We offer residents a full range of services, including:
- Delicious meals prepared by our dining services
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- Assistance with medications.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
- Beauty and barber services.