Activities & Events
Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf provides a variety of activities to help residents stay active and engaged. Each month, we plan activities designed to appeal to every resident, such as crafts, movies, puzzles and games, reminiscing and gardening. We also feature seasonal and holiday-related activities and crafts. Check out our monthly activity calendar.
We’re always happy to have families visit and we host special family nights several times every year, including fall and spring events. We also have a Christmas family event where residents, families and team members share the joy of the season. Please visit our Family Resources page for more information.
Residents’ family members are welcome to participate in our activities and also are invited to attend monthly events at Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf. Events are specifically geared toward our residents’ extended family.
- Educational, spiritual and mental development symposiums
- Fitness activities, such as outdoor strolls, Sit & Fit and armchair aerobics
- Musical performances
- Creative therapy with art and crafts
- Games, including card and board games, trivia, bingo and puzzles
- Church services and spiritual music